Monday, July 18, 2011

GRRRRRRRRR........

So.

I am frustrated.

Surprised?

Due to work schedule issues (have to do training and test taste the food) I have to stop my diet end of this week.

I will have to stop till just after Thanksgiving.

Sucks.

I feel like I am finally doing it! I am losing weight!

I was supposed to be completely done by then! Not just picking it up again.

I have to realize though that I cannot NOT do my job for the next three months in order to be skinny.  I can do this again though.  I can maintain that whole time, maybe lose more just being healthy and then start again.

It is hitting me this morning.  I was doing up my schedule for the next three months and realized how long I was going to have to be off this whole thing.

But you know what?

Now I know I can do it.

I have lost 32 lbs.

I still have this week.

I could potentially hit 40 lbs.

It will make life easier for the next three months for sure.

I now have to go buy some new clothes.  Enough to get me through the next time frame.

That is frustrating.

I feel kinda broke right now and want smaller clothes!!!!

It is all good.  I will start again in October and be done by Christmas hopefully.

I guess my goal was my next birthday in April so I will for sure be done by then.  It will probably be healthier for my body as well.

C'es la vie.......

No comments: