Friday, July 29, 2011

Hello? Are you there?

So, the frustration of not losing weight?

Not caring this week.  I have had a lot of stress this week and eating normal food is nice.  I have to admit.  I am looking forward to slowly adding more foods back to my diet.  Right now, I am finding that milk is a trigger food.  If I drink it, I gain weight.  Only milk though.  Not cheese, not anything else dairy.  Figure that out! I am going to test it again next week when I am home again.

So, you wanna see some cute pictures? Here are some of my childhood.  I am in the middle of scanning them all and making them all digital.  Not a fun project and yet so rewarding.

Oh, and next week? I am hopefully finally posting about making cheese.  I get to eat it tomorrow! I can't wait.  I am also taking a cake decorating class.  I will post some pics.


Kindergarten 



                                                                   My wedding day!

Can you believe it? I looked so bad! I loved my flowers though.  They were so pretty and huge.  I think my bridesmaids bouquets were the size of most brides bouquets.

I need to go to bed now.  I have to be up in 4 hours.

It is good to be back on here though.  Have some posts coming up.  Keep watching!

No comments: