And it is winning?
That is how I am feeling right now.
This last week:
- had issues with roommates to realize that we should not be working together or living together. I now want them out now. And they are still here. Causing me a hell of a lot of stress.
- had to evict my tenants.
- the wife was fine. Husband? Decided to threaten me and berate me to the point of the RCMP being involved.
- have had a non stop headache for weeks.
- stress level is going to kill me!
- found out that the company we bought is even a bigger mess than ever. Doesn't seem to ever get better. Need it to.
- Husbands job is ending soon due to it being seasonal. He does not have a new one yet.
And the list goes on. WTH!!!!!!! I am praying that things get better. I am trying to trust God. I am trying to not fall into depression. It is hard. Husband will probably end up working out of town. He is worried about me. I am working on setting up a system for myself to keep myself doing good. I am trying to put things in place to keep me healthy. I have to get through the next six weeks of insanity and then things should get a little earlier. I am training at stores for the next six weeks. I am gone almost non stop this whole time. I think I am home for a few days in the entire time! It will be nuts.
But, on a happy note? I booked tickets to go see my new nephew today. It used all my air miles, but only cost me $80. I am excited to see him. He is 6 weeks old. Maybe 7.
I should go. I am going to go have a bubble bath, read a good book and start my day tomorrow with a smile on my face. Please pray for me. I need to get through this year.
Do you ever wonder why we cause ourselves all this stress? Is it worth maybe giving everything up? Just walk away from it? I feel like God wants me to be here. I feel this strongly. So why is it so hard.......