Thursday, July 16, 2009

The calm before the storm...

I feel like I am living in the calm before the storm right now. I am not sure why.

I am completly caught up at work, to the point of not having to go in for another few days.

I am almost caught up with the restaurant.

My laundry is done.

I have groceries.

My bills are paid.

My house is pretty clean.

Something is coming. I can feel it. Wierd, I know, but do you ever have that feeling?

Things at the restaurant are getting a little better. I have hired a new manager which is needed. I am really happy with the decision that I have made when it comes to that. I think that I should have done this awhile ago, but what do you do. The next 6 weeks will be insane. I am not sure how they will work. We hired a new staff member tonight which will be good. I hope that he works out. The place is cleaner than it has been in awhile and I hope that the staff that are there stay. I have lost two people with the new manager/hire process and am losing one more. Oh well. What do you do.

My cleaner for my house, busted her leg or something. I am not impressed about that as now I need a new cleaner or else I need to clean it myself. Not sure I feel up to that these days. I think that I will tomorow though. Maybe I will pay myself for doing it! Then it would get done! I pay her, why not pay myself! We will see. The husband is not too up to that. He thinks that I should just clean it for free. What does he know. :)

I have had a migraine all day today. I do pretty well with the pain, but it is irritating me today. I had a two hour nap, and let husband answer my phone for me. It was wonderful. Looks like I will have another long day tomorow. Maybe I can fit a nap in there somewhere. We will see!

I should go, I decided to watch Big Brother this summer. I love the drama! I think that they are rediculous and clueless and hardly any of them know how to play the game. But, it is my guilty pleasure and I will not be ashamed of that. I also picked up some new reading material this week and so will probably follow up the show with a bubble bath and a good book. Can't wait!

Later,


Me

No comments: