Friday, March 19, 2010

Changes

So, everyone will know soon, but big changes are coming in our lives in the next 6 weeks.

We are in the process of buying a new business.

It is huge.

Insane.

Crazy.

It will be a learning curve unlike anything we have ever done.

Suzie? Do you know yet?

It means we have to leave.

It means we have to sell our house and our business and move to Edmonton.

The big city.

I am not sure how I feel about it.

I am so excited I want to scream.

I am so scared I want to cry.

I am so overwhelmed with everything that is going to happen in the next year that I am having a hard time believing it is my life.

I never thought that I would do anything like this.

I will  be telling the family the deets over easter. 

I am nervous!

Is that wierd?

Please pray for wisdom and sleep and peace in all this. 

We are going to find somewhere to live this next week and are terrified!
I never wanted to live in a huge city!
Good shopping though!


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Not weird at all - big changes are scary and exciting all at the same time!

Ruth said...

AAAH!! So exciting & terrifying!!
Love you and believe in you!!!!