Friday, April 9, 2010

Boxes

Boxes

Paper

Tape

Markers that keep going missing....I think we will find them when we unpack!

More paper

Sore muscles

Cleaning

Organizing

Advil from 2002?

Must throw stuff out

Must throw more stuff out

Hoarding tendencies rearing their ugly heads

Not so much in throwing out but collecting wierd things

Have about 20 new in package still toothbrushes

No joke

Husband thinks he married a freak

Has never packed a house with me before

I have done all our moves and so he is learning some new quirks after 10 years!

Boxes

Paper

Tape

Boxes

Paper

Tape

I turn 30 tomorrow and my biological clock is ticking.  Head? Could you please inform body that you can't have kids? Could the memo please be sent around to the clock is turned off? SERIOUSLY!!!!!

I have heard this gets worse for the next ten years

I will have to get another pet

Dress it up and name it peaches

Boxes

Paper

Tape




Need to get back to packing.

No comments: