Friday, April 23, 2010

No title....no brain power.

Holy batman do I have stress right now.

I am moody and sad and grumpy and tired and not sleeping and getting leg cramps.....seriously? Leg cramps? Am I a 12 year old boy in puberty?

This sucks. 

We move tomorrow.  We were supposed to move on Tuesday but found out we have to be there and settled my Monday morning.  A little stress.  Our house is mainly packed.  If we leave stuff behind? We will be back in May and we can get it then.  I am not too concerned.  Husband bought a motor bike yesterday.  And got his license and cannot get off the thing! Everywhere I want to go, he thinks we should take the  bike.  Next week? This will be ok.  This week? NOT SO MUCH!!!!!! It is just adding to the stress. 

I hate moving.  I hate leaving behind people.  Everyone wants to hang out before we go.  My day today and tomorrow? Lunch with amazing friend today.  Dinner and movies with amazing friends tonight.  Appies after that from  about 9:30 - 11:00.  Pack and finish up stuff.  Sleep.  Breakfast with amazing friend tomorrow at 7:30, different breakfast at 9:30, lunch at 11:00 and farmers market.  Cousins grad ceremonies at 2:00 and then we leave town.  Insane much? I AM SO NOT THAT HUNGRY!!!!! I will drink a lot of coffee and just pretend I am not hungry yet.  All the paperwork went through for the new business and things are going to get insane next week.  We take possession on Tuesday and then the current owner/staying around to help us man is leaving till the Monday morning.  That means that Monday and Tuesday will be nuts and then we will have a few days to set up our house and do some shopping for stuff for the office and such.

I told Husband today that as soon as life is feeling normal and we have a few extra dollars, I am going to book us on a flight to somewhere for a long weekend.  Any suggestions? I am not picky.  I will go anywhere! Well.....almost anywhere.....we will see what you suggest! A prize to the person who's location I pick! I don't know what it will be but there will definatly be a prize!

I can't wait to go to farmers markets in Edmonton next week.  That will be good.  I can't wait! I also want to go check out the Blue Plate Diner that I found on line.  It looks awesome.  And did I tell you? THERE IS A DWELL STORE THERE!!!! You know, Dwell the magazine? It is amazing.  I can't wait to check out the store.

There are goods to this whole thing.  I can't wait to move and yet am incredibly sad and terrified.  I did pray for an adventure though! That could be my fault.  I promise once my life is feeling more normal (if that is possible for me) that I will write on here more.  I will start writing about what I do and am doing so people can follow my life a little more.  It will be kind of a book of what is going on!

I should go.  It is 4:03 pm and I can't find Husband and we need to do some more packing so that we can go for our 5:00 dinner date and then go see "The Back-up Plan".  Totally cheesy and good.  Will have to bribe Husband to go :)

P.S. When I left the restaurant today, my staff members yelled out "YOUR FIRED" as I walked out the door.  It rocked.

2 comments:

Lollie said...

Well it'll be a whirl wind weekend for you! I'll pray for ya!!

PS you should really go to Costa Rica!!!!

Anonymous said...

good luck with everything, it will be crazy but good. ps come to Terrace!!