Friday, September 24, 2010

Sick

This sucks.  Husband and I are both sick.  He has strep throat and I have an incredible cold.  This sucks.

Other than that, we are good! Business is insane.  There are a lot of issues right now and we are both wanting to crawl in a whole but what do you do.  Someone told us the other day that as long as there are issues, we are growing but if things are easy we are not growing.  I don't know about you, but I am kinda sick and tired of growing.

Next week.  That will be all better.

I bought a 50 mm lense for my camera and am planning on playing with it this weekend.  I need to figure out how to shoot in raw.  I think that I will have to do some googling.  Is that a word? Just wondering.

We are hanging out with my brother and his wife this weekend and it will be good! We have a really long drive home next week.  Not looking forward to it.  I have to admit.

I should go..... I think we are going for dinner soon!

No comments: