Saturday, January 31, 2009

My husband....

Ten reasons why I love my husband....

1. He puts up with me. My moods, my past, my body....and just loves me anywhere.
2. If I can't sleep, he will rub my feet. This works every time.
3. He has an amazing work ethic. I am so proud of him. He can do anything he sets his mind to. Drives me nuts! He is too perfect!
4. He scratches my back all the time. He knows the exact spot to scratch everytime.
5. He makes me laugh. He makes me cry I laugh so hard....I love it!
6. He doesn't care what other people think. He is so confident in himself and me!
7. He lets me take care of him when he is sick. He is an ass! but he lets me.
8. He is so supportive of anything that I want to do. He will let me buy businesses, plan vacations for us to destinations of my choice (sometimes), he eats whatever I cook, he allows me to be me. To be free spirited.
9. He takes me clothes shopping and actually has fun!
And last but not least, because I could probably come up with another 50 things.....
10. He cops cheap feels all the time. In grocery stores, at peoples houses, at work, even in church. He is dirty and I love it! He is hilarious :)

I love you husband. You are an amazing friend, supporter, husband, lover, everything. You are more than I could every ask for. I love you and look forward to the next many years we will be together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your husband sounds so awesome. you are so lucky


me