Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Point form life....


My life in a nut shell right now:

~ Cooking dinner for 40 people at my house next Wednesday. Have a huge menu plan happening but really excited to do it. It is a monthly thing during the summer for my guys at work.

~ Want to pay off my house and all my debt as soon as possible and move to an acreage and go off the grid in my dream home. Planning for this as we speak. This dream will one day be a reality.

~ Leaving on Friday to go to Banff with a friend for a girls weekend away. Kinda excited. Kinda sad. Will miss husband a lot.

~ My boobs are growing. TMI I know. Not happy.

~ Husband leaves in 3 weeks to go up north to work for a month. Not impressed but what do you do.

~ Manager possibly leaving restaurant this summer which means I have to take that on as well as everything else that I do on a daily basis and my full time job that I have. Nervous.

~ Hosting a paintball party for guys at work on the 24th. Looking forward to it. Not in good shape to do it but it should be fun!

~ Have about 10 people that I need to call this week and just visit but not sure I have the mental energy with everything else that is going on.

~ Needing more sleep but for some reason can't do it. NOT IMPRESSED.


Overall, I am happy. Insanely busy at times, bored at others, but in a really good place. Now, if only I was here......

No comments: