Saturday, December 5, 2009

Mom


Tomorrow was my mom's birthday.


She was killed in a car accident almost two years ago.


I miss her.


These last few months, I have been dealing with a lot. I am learning to set boundaries and all that other stuff. One of the things that I dealt with was the death of my mom and my forgiveness to her for all the hurt that I have. She might have hurt me and caused me a lot of pain, but she tried. She loved me in her own way and tried her hardest to do what she thought was right most of the time. I truly believe this now. Tomorrow is her birthday. She would have been 55. She was really young when she died. It was very tragic and hard to accept. It was insane. She was on black ice, lost control, and was thrown into oncoming traffic which happened to be a semi truck. He did everything in his power to avoid her. He tried so hard. The poor guy. I feel sorry for him. I heard later that he phoned 911 and that the call was insane.


Tomorrow was her birthday.


I miss her.


1 comment:

Lollie said...

Tha's a great picture of you 2:)