Friday, December 4, 2009

Waiting.

I don't do well with waiting.

I hate it.

I was supposed to go for my ultrasound today. I drank my two litres of water, waited all freakin' day, and then they told me I had to drink more.

Now I have to wait even longer. Hopefully I will end up with an appointment soon.

We have been asked by our boss to wait awhile longer to find out if we are getting a severance package. It is the difference between working two jobs in January and scratching by to come up with medication money this next year and freedom to work one job each and have breathing room.

We have also been asked to wait before we find other jobs while he tries to figure out if there is any way that he can possibly keep the company going. For some reason, we are not feeling like any of this is very fun to wait on. Spending a lot of time with a tummy ache right now.

I am trying to open another restaurant. I am putting together a proposal for a public building in town. I was supposed to know about the results by Christmas. I was now told that I have to wait till beginning of February.

Have I mentioned that I don't like not having answers? Do you think that maybe God is trying to teach me patience? Maybe? to trust him?

Hmmmmmmm................

Still don't like it though.

No comments: