Sunday, May 16, 2010

I am back!

Hello world!

Have I mentioned lately how tired I am? Holy crap! Life is good though.  Husband and I spent a week driving all over the world (well, maybe just two provinces) but it was insane! We drove almost 3000+ kms in four days and it was insane! I still feel tired! We were then home for one day, left to visit the inlaws for a day and then we were home for a day and then we went to the previous home for 5 days to deal with the selling of the house and the business and stuff.  We saw no one and were insanely busy that whole time.  We not only had meetings galore but traded in out beloved 2009 Nissan Titan LE that we loved on a car.  Need something better on fuel mileage.  It was nuts.  We then left there and came back to the new home and 4 hours later? COMPANY SHOWED UP!!! We are loving having our company though. 

We decided to become tacky tourists today and went to the big ol mall.  It was hilarious.  We people watched and ate random food and loved it all.  We bought a few little things and just relaxed.  Tomorrow we have to do an IKEA run and go find something at the university and a whole bunch of random things.  It will be fun though.  The boys are going to be installing a security system in the house.  We are then going to finish the office stuff.  I can't wait till it is all done.

I still wonder what this is that we are doing.  Does that make sense? I wonder about our lives and what is coming.  I wonder some times why God keeps sending us on all these adventures.  What is he prepping us for? Hmmmmmm.............

I need to sleep.  This is going to be a big week! I can't wait.

No comments: