Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Alone in a restaurant

I am thinking the waitress is wondering about me.

I am sitting in a restaurant by myself working.

And eating.

And eating some more.

I have been here for an hour already and have gotten more done than I did in the previous 4 at home.

I am so distracted there.

There is laundry to be done.

There is a kid that needs help.

There is outside noise from construction that irritates me.

There are barking dogs.

I needed this.

I am thinking I will schedule 2 hours a day to work in a restaurant or coffee shop 3 days a week.

I understand this is expensive.

But so is not working.

The kid needs to learn to work on his own.

The phone can ring other hours of the day.

I needed this.

And my waitress who has kept my water filled non stop?

Will get an amazing tip.

No comments: