Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas Cards

Do you send out Christmas cards?

I do.  Most years.  I am doing mine this month.  I figure they are either really early or really late! I am sending out 20.  That is how many cards I have.  I have also printed only that many pictures. 

Do you want one? Do I know your address? I will send them if you want them.  Let me know.

Today was a good day.  We sucked and skipped church.  We slept in and then got up and I did a lot of bookkeeping in order to get my life under control again.  It worked!

We then went to town to go to the movies and realized that it was sold out.  We are now going tonight.  We are going to see Avatar.  The boys have already seen it but this is my first time.  Not that excited.  I hope that it is good.  I hear that it is!

This will be a good week.  I am doing a lot of work.  I am at the restaurant 8 hours a day from Monday to Friday.  It sure feels funny to be on a set schedule again.  It is kinda wierd.  I am not sure yet if I like it or not! At least I am the one controlling the schedule so I can do what I want.  I think it might also be nice to be able to schedule stuff due to the fact that I actually have a set schedule.  We will see.

I just read on facebook that a friend is pregnant.  They have been trying for about 8 years.  AMAZING! I am so excited for them.  I am glad that we have a good God and that he has blessed them like that.  Could you guys all pray for them that the pregnancy goes really well? Thanks.

I am sitting on my couch right now, staring out at the snow and wishing I had a tropical vacation in my near future.  I hope that I get another one one day.  Husband and I are talking about saving some money and hopefully this Christmas we can do something again.  Time will tell! We have to find the husband a job first.  And hopefully one that can pay enough that we can still afford to travel once in a while.

I should go.  We are leaving soon for the movies and I need some dinner first.

Later!

No comments: