Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Good days.

What a change.  I do not remember the last time that I worked regular set hours.  It is nuts!

I hate it! No.  I should tell the truth.  I am tired.  I am exhausted and it feels good.  I am sleeping good and actually enjoying all my time there. 

I think that it will be good.

Tonight was good.  Husband and I went on a date.  To a new restaurant in town that was romantic and secluded and it was awesome.  We just sat and visited and enjoyed some good food.  We then came home and just relaxed.  It was nice.  I don't remember when our last date was.  It was so nice.  I think that I am going to make this a weekly thing.  Or at least bi-weekly. 

Wanna hear something stupid? Husband got a small cheque from our previous boss, about 1/25th of what he owed us but it was at least something to help us pay our bills.  Yup.  Tried to deposit it.  Dated for March.  Seriously? Are you kidding me? This is insane.  What a jerk.  I am going to the labor board this week.  This is insane.  We are doing okay with it all though.  Husband is slowly coming out of his funk.

So, at the end of this month, beginning of next, we are supposed to get some really big news.  It is cool news.  I will tell you more later when I know some answers.  We were talking last night that we should probably celebrate.  So, what should we do? Should we throw a party? Should we go away for a weekend away? Should we just say YEAH and do nothing? It is big.  Really big.  No.  It is not kids or anything.  But it is big for us and our family.

Wow.  This could be the most random blog post ever.  Oh well.  I don't mind.

Time for bed.  I am exhausted today and have to work again tomorow morning :) Extra early morning.  Order comes tomorrow so it will take more time to get everything done. 

Later!

No comments: