Friday, June 25, 2010

Naps

I, XXXXX  XXXXX (did you seriously think I would leave my real name?!?!?!?), do declare that Saturdays are to be filled with farmers market from here on out.  I also do declare, that nap times need to happen at least three days a week.  Naps are to be no less than 3 hours and are to involve a really comfy couch.


Sincerely,

ME!


So, yeah.  I had a nap today.  We had a breakfast meeting first thing this morning (7am) then a lawyer meeting downtown, then a marketing meeting for lunch.  By the time we got home, we were done! We started to work in the office and then Husband ended up going to lay down.  I sat on the couch trying to figure out what all needed to get done, and fell asleep! Oh did I ever.  On the most amazing couch evar!!! Oh my goodness.  I was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired.  It was insane.  I crashed for about 4 hours.  What a waste of time! Right? But no.  It was so needed.  Decreased my stress a lot and helped me feel better. 

The plans for the weekend? Sleep in tomorrow, hopefully, go to farmers market and find some fresh food for the week, week the flower beds, finish my year end for company #1, try a new church, and go to a lot of show homes.  We love doing that.  Insane ones, condos, mansions, small houses, all kinds of things!

I need this weekend.  Really bad.  I am rather looking forward to it!