Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 18

Day eighteen: A picture of your biggest insecurity.




I would love to say that I have no insecurities.


This would be a lie.  I am a  child of God and am trying to love myself for who I am, but I have some huge ones.





  • My weight
  • My laziness
  • My lack of self confidence

These are the three biggest.

I am working on them though.  I didn't even turn on the tv yesterday! Do you know how big of a deal that is to me? The books from the previous post are also awesome.  They are starting to make me think.  I want his confidence.


So here is a pic.



It has nothing to do with this post.  This is my crazy toque.  I love it and it makes me happy.  You can unwind the ears and have long hair or do tons of crazy things.  Pretty sexy pic, eh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hehe Thanks for the smile :D