Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 25

Day twenty-five: A picture of my day. (written a few days ago when my day was a little more interesting)




My day:


I will add a photo at the end of this, but for now will give you a play by play in the life of me.
I will use today as an example.




Morning comes.


8 am             wake up
8:30 am       have breakfast ( if we don't hit snooze for too long!)
9 am            head to the office.  Upstairs in our house.  A hole 30 second walk.  
9-9:05 am   check emails
9:05 am       leave for a meeting across town.  At meeting discuss transfer of company to a new supplier, work on final details for that, discuss paper and plastics, look at samples of forks and containers and paper towel dispensers (as well as a few other things).  Ask for more samples of some food items we are wanting to change.  I see a lot of meatballs in our future.  Find out when the next food show is.  Tell them to have a good day and leave.
11:30 am     head for home
12 noon       we are home, time for lunch (leftover cannelloni pasta bake and baked potato soup)
12:30 pm     Head up to the office again.  Such a long commute :)
12:30-3:30 pm     Spend time answering emails, making phone calls, dealing with business matters, thinking of what to pack for our road trip and skyping with people.  Also a little time on the blog and a little time on facebook.  
3:30 pm       Time to pack!
4 pm            Packing is done.  Time to do a tidy of the house and think about dinner.  I have cramps, so I think we are going for burgers.  Grease helps.  Fatburger! Here we come!
5 pm           Husband had to go to the bank, get the mail, drop off supplies at a store, pick up a few things for road trip, and fuel up the car.  I am waiting for him so we can continue our evening and get dinner
6 pm          Everything is packed and ready to go  Leaving for dinner now
7 pm          Going to sit on my fanny and watch some tv before and early night in bed.  Not feeling too good.  Bad cramps.  Time for sleep.
9 pm          In bed.  Reading a book.  Need to sleep soon.
11 pm        Goodnight world.






This was an odd day for us.  We usually spend more time in meetings or in the office and we don't do the packing thing.  But yeah! This is the kind of day I had.






My desk

My happy board with pictures that make me smile!

Sitting in my chair writing on my blog.

the other half of my office









No comments: