Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 19

Day nineteen: A picture of when you were little




Seriously people? All my photo albums are still packed!


I found a few though.  They are all close to the same age, but really? Was I not the cutest baby......EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!




 Check out that attitude! I love this picture.
 I love how stylish I am.  And the hair! Wow.  This is my kindergarten picture.
 This picture makes me laugh.  This was my outfit for a Christmas play at church.  I was 5.  I SOOOOO don't look very angelic.
 The original cabbage patch doll.  Notice the matching pajamas? My mom also got us the beds and blankets.  These are all still around somewhere.  Jill, do you have them?
Very first day of school.  Again.  The clothes blow my ming.  A blue coat and toque, the ugliest pink sweater and pants, and the pale pink boots? What was I thinking???


So there you have it.  Pictures of me as a kid.  All taken somewhere around the age of 4-6.  Maybe one day when the photo albums get unpacked, I will post a baby picture.  I was so freakin' cute.  All eyes and white blond hair.

1 comment:

Lollie said...

You are super cute!! Love it!