Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 26

Day twenty-six: A picture of something that means a lot to you.




I'm BACK!!!! Husband keep harassing me.










I am unsure of what words to use to describe how much this little book means to me.


When my mom passed away a few years ago, I was upset at all the little things I did not know.  Soon after, I was in the christian bookstore and saw this book.  Wow.  I was so unsure she would do it.  I gave it to my grandma three years ago asking her to fill out what she could and just left it at that.  To my surprise, she filled out the whole thing! Every single page! I was amazed.  I was waiting to post this until I had it home and had read it.  I finished this morning.  It is amazing.  Her favorite foods, why she named her kids what she did, memories of her wedding, goals she would have liked to have done.....amazing.


I learned more about my grandma in one sitting than I have in my entire life.


This item means a lot to me.  I was not sure she would ever do it.  I have seen bits and pieces of it over the last few years but it is done! If anyone out there that knows me, wants to read it? Let me know.  I am thinking of scanning the whole thing so that I have a digital copy as well.  Then I can pass it on to family.  I am sure that a lot of people would love it.


Have I mentioned that she is 80?


You can also get "The parents legacy".


Any parents out there? YOU SHOULD GET THEM!!!!!!



1 comment:

Lollie said...

Wow, this one got me really choked up. I wish I had something like this. I have no grandparents now, the last one pasted away when Bradon was 2. But Josh's Grandma's are still here and one grandpa, hmmmm.