Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Aunty D

Did you know that I now have 7 nieces and nephews?

Here is the latest.

Could he be any cuter? OK.  This is a good picture of him.  He is pretty much bald and has a comb over and most of the time has crossed eyes.  But he is ours and we love him!

So, big life changes today.  Our roommates are moving out.  What a bittersweet feeling! I feel like we failed at our goal and at the same time? My mental health needed this.  It is hard when you think you know someone and they turn out to be completely different.

Life is throwing me some curve balls lately.  I am feeling out of control a lot.  I HATE THIS FEELING!

I heard a good sermon on Sunday that talked about the fact that we serve a God who is able.  It does not mean he will do anything, but he is ABLE.  That is huge.  I am excited to see what God has in store for us in this next few years.

I had a hard time meeting my nephew.  I will admit it.  Our family went from being "my sister having the only kids" to "me being the only one without kids".  This is a tough one! I am slowly being left behind.  The bond of raising kids together will not happen.  I can be the greatest aunt in the world, but at the end of the day? I will never be a mom.  At one point, we were in a baby store and I lost it.  I felt like I was going to throw up and panicked and started crying.  I had to leave.  No one noticed except Husband thankfully.  He is awesome.  So supportive.  Some days? No problem! I am good! Others? Not so much.

I know that this is the most rambling thing you have ever read.  But here are more pics of my summer!

Orchids at some gardens we went to

The grounds



Could my puppy be any cuter????? Love her.

No comments: