Friday, September 23, 2011

Pitter patter.....



So, Husband got a new job.  Recognize those words? He is driving me nuts! But I love him to bits so I will keep him.  I just want him to be happy.  I think that he has finally found the job for him.  I will let you know!

One of the catches though, we needed a truck.

He has been riding this:

to work for the summer.  Yes.  It is fun and pretty and cool but not exactly the type of vehicle to drive in a northern city to work in winter! Or so he says.  What a pansy ;)

So, we had to get a truck.

We picked up my dream.  I used to own this exact truck.  Well....close.  I owned a 2009 Nissan Titan LE and this is a 2009 Nissan Titan Pro 4X.  Not that different.  Mine had leather interior.  This one is cloth.  But they are even the same color! How funny is that.

We love the truck though.  I actually shed a tear when we got rid of it so I am more than excited to own one again.  And just think of all the things I can buy with it! I have room again! Poor Husband.  This job better pay well!

No comments: