Sunday, September 25, 2011

Day 1

And the diet starts again.....

So, as you know if you have read this for awhile, this is the year for change for me.  I am living in a different house, growing out my hair, and losing weight.  A lot of changes for little ol me!

I am now 27lbs down.  I was down 32 but gained 5 back in the last two months.  I did good until last week and then gave up! I think my stress level was too high and so I just started eating at weird times and not caring what it was.  I also gained back a pound from gorge day.  The days before I start.

So, I am at 194.2 as of this morning.  Not impressed to be back in the 190's but that is OK! I am starting again and we will see what happens.

I am doing a full 6 week cycle this time.  I am hoping to lose at least 30 lbs.  Hopefully a few more, but not less.  That would put me down to the 160's which would be insane!!!! I am then contemplating waiting a few weeks and then doing another session before Christmas.  It would only be a three weeker but would have me down about 45 more pounds before the year is out.  Can you imagine? I can't.

I am ready to just be done this.  This next 6 weeks is going to be hard.  I am gone a lot on business and family stuff.  It will not be fun to have to pre cook and portion everything and bring it along.  Makes for a not so fun time but I am stubborn.  The one sucky part? I don't get to eat at Thanksgiving.  NOT FUN!!!!!

I will let you know how it is going though.

Wish me luck! And perseverance! Oh yeah.  This is me in my new bathing suit.  Gives you an idea on my size.  Check out all that sexiness!

No comments: