Sunday, February 14, 2010

Answer to Question #1

HOW AM I REALLY DOING?

Well? I am doing good.  I really am.  I struggle some days and do amazing the next.  I am clinging to the good in the day and all the possibilities that are coming my way and actually enjoying it. 

Husband and I are having some struggles right now, nothing insane, just a lot of life changes right now and the stress is getting to us.  If you think of us, pray for us.  We will be ok, but it is not fun in the mean time.  I am feeling positive and alive right now.  I spend a lot of time in awe of the things around me that are happening and I get stressed out about it, but I am trying hard to not think that way. 

Husband and I are heading out of town this weekend.  Just a quick little getaway.  Some of it is work, shopping for the restaurant, and some of it is play.  I think that it will be nice for us to just run away for a few days.  Dad is home soon.  That will be good and bad.  I miss him and love having him here, but it is nice when the roommates are gone and it is just the two of us.  I hope that that is a good answer!

No comments: