TEN THINGS I LOVE ABOUT LIFE
1. My husband. No one understands me or makes me laugh quite like him. He rocks.
2. My hair. It is a different color every month and makes me laugh. It has a mind of its own and does what it wants but it never takes me more than about 3 minutes to do.
3. Friends. Good friends. The fact that I am making more this year than I have in years. This is a good thing.
4. My nieces and nephews that crack me up. One in particular talks like Six from Blossom and her younger sister is hilarious. Cracks me up on a regular basis. Told me yesterday that she was downstairs screaming because it stresses other people out. The kid is 4. Yup. Can't wait till she is older!
5. Culture. I love the culture in other cities and countries. It makes me feel alive and vibrant. I love to check out farmers markets and funky little stores. Could be the main reason why I travel!
6. TV. I am an addict. No, I don't actually watch the tv per say, I watch box sets on dvd and love them. I watch most nights. Maybe every night!
7. Cooking. I love cooking! It makes me happy and relaxes me. I wish I had all the money and time and a huge fancy kitchen and that I could go to school or to another country to actually take cooking lessons!
8. Pillows. I am an addict. If Husband would let me, I would have a new pillow every month.
9. Books. I love to read. Anything. All the time. Can't get enough of it. Husband says that we should donate it all to a library somewhere one day.
10. Life. It is good and bad and has many dissapointments but also has many opportunities. I love grabbing the opportunities to see what happens. You never know! One of them could change your life! God has given us this life and so we live it in glory to him! (and have fun as well!)
So, this is the list. I am sure I could add to it again. Maybe! Do you have a list? Post it in the comments or on your blog and let me know!