10 things I hate about life
(don't worry, the good will come later this week!)
1. Not being independantly wealthy so that I don't have to work.
2. Arthritis. Enough said.
3. People who say one thing and do another. People that are spineless and cannot face you if there are issues. ( staff member)
4. Fear. A favorite saying "Don't allow the fear of failure keep you from succeeding"
5. Bra's. And the stupid huge boobs that go in them.
6. Fish and anything that smells like it.
7. Feeling like a disapointment to people. I need to work on this!
8. The crabby customers at work. I like to kill them with kindness. Makes me smile :)
9. People that make 8003 excuses to not see you and then get mad that they don't ever see you. Seriously?
10. Health issues. Wouldn't life be more fun if we were just all skinny and healthy? Think of all the cool things we could do!
What are some of the things that drive you nuts?