Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hee hee hee...

Had fun shopping in Edmonton today

Bought a few beautiful things for my house

A deep red leather ottoman

Two pillow cases for existing pillows

Two new pillows for the living room

Some amazing artwork for the family room and the kitchen

The coolest vase ever!!!!!!!!!!!!


I have been saving for a long time for all this

We went to 21 stores today before we found exactly what we wanted

Funny thing how when you are on a budget you find the exact item you want, not a decent replacement

I can't wait to get home and put it all away

I will post pictures once I do!!!


So happy right now.

Full day with Husband

Shopping for beautiful things

Wonderful hotel

Wonderful food

So relaxing

1 comment:

Ruth said...

WooHoo! I can't wait to see the pictures!!!!