Friday, February 5, 2010

Tired.

What should I do this weekend? I am not sure.  I am so tired tonight.  I worked from 10-5 at the restaurant and then I got a phone call at 7 asking me to come back so I worked til 9:30.  Tired.  Sore.  Sick of doing dishes.  I am not sure why.  I wil figure it out. 

I have two days off and need to spend them doing books for the business and going through dads mail and all his bills, but I just want to sleep and read and make some cool meals and watch tv and things like that. 

I am doing good though right now.  I am keeping myself really happy and spending a lot of time really paying attention to what I am feeling for a change.  Not just thinking....wow.  I am sad. But actually figuring out why and doing something about it.

Good news! Husband and I have decided to go on a mini vacation.  We are heading to Edmonton in a few weeks.  We are going to just hang out and enjoy ourselves.  We will visit a few friends but really we are just wanting to get away.  I am not sure when we are going.  Soon I hope! I am thinking at some point this month.

Things at the restaurant are going really good right now and my assistant manager is back in a week.  I can't wait.  I want weekends again.  It has been too long since I had those.  I would love to take a day off in the middle of the week to do the shopping and bookkeeping for the store instead of trying to fit it all in in the middle of the week or evenings or on Saturday.  Soon!!!!! I think that the first week, I will take two days off! Good thing today? I made over $50 in tips.  It rocked!

This is a funny post.  I just needed to post.  Haven't in a few days and needed to.

I think that I am going to go to bed soon.  The boys are outside my room right now playing xbox and they are incredibly loud.  I will probably go read until they are done.  Should be soon.

I was going to write something and now I forget.  Hmmmmmmmm........

Oh yeah! Husband and I started going to a new small group this week.  It is four couples and a single guy.  Not all of us know each other and it is nice.  We are going to be a good group I think.  We all want to learn and are all willing to talk and ask questions and it is nice.  No one there is fake and we are all close to the same level.  Not all newbies and not all long term full of knowledge people.  It is nice.  We all fit really nice.  I am really looking forward to it.  I can't wait for next time.  Right now? We are doing it once every two weeks.  That is hard.  I wish it was every week! We are studying Hebrews.  Very interesting book!

Ok.  That was what I was thinking of.  Off to bed for this tired chick.

Later guys!

No comments: