Wednesday, June 22, 2011

192 lbs BABY!!!

That is right.

I am down a whole heck of a lot.

I am feeling good.

I found a collar bone the other day.

That was incredible!

So, I eat normal for the next two days.  On Saturday, I eat the diet but without the spray.  Same on Sunday.  Then on Monday? I GET TO EAT!!! I am still not allowed sugars and starches, but that is minor.  I get to add back fats and dairy.  I am now dreaming of yummy food! So, what kinds of foods do I crave when I am doing this?

I want Nachos-which is funny because I maybe eat them once a year!

I want quinoa salad- quinoa, corn, black beans, cilantro, avocado, red onion, lime juice.  I make a huge bowl and leave it in the fridge for the week.  I add dressing as per my mood per meal.  This replaces all starches for me.  Quinoa is the biggest form of protein you can eat.  It is insanely healthy and is so good for you.  It is a seed so you can eat it even if you are gluten free or having issues with diets and such.

I want a hamburger-this does not shock me.  I love hamburgers.  I might eat it without fries.  Probably not.

I want fruit crisp with ice cream.

I want a fried egg.

I want cheese.

I want a sandwich.  Loaded with cheese and meat and banana peppers and grilled.  With a pickle on the side.

I want a coconut mocha latte.  Have you had one yet? Starbucks has the new frappaccino.  I like it with half the mocha, double the coconut and done as a hot latte.  Amazing.

I want pasta salad.  With all kinds of goodies.

I want a huge taco salad.  Tortilla chips, chicken, tomatoes, cilantro, mushrooms, black beans, corn, cheese, sour cream and salsa and some taco seasoning.


These are the things that fill my brain when I think about eating again.

I can eat some of these things in the next three weeks, others have to wait till I am done this big weight thing.  I am okay with that.  I realized today that I am down 27.8 lbs.  That is nuts! I figure I have a few more to go.  Okay, so the truth is that I probably have 45-50 pounds to go.  I am okay with that.  I have already lost so much that it actually feels like I can do it! It is funny though.  I still look in the mirror and see the same fat girl as before.  My next goal is to be under 190.  That would be amazing.  I should be there by the end of the week I hope! My next goal after that? To be under 187.  About 8 years ago, I was trying to lose weight.  I did.  Don't get me wrong.  I lost 71 lbs.  I got to 187 and plateaued.  I worked so hard to get past it and nothing.  I then gained back up to 200 and sat between there and 220 for the last 8 years.  So this is a big one.  Husband is really excited about it too.  He knows how hard I have tried to get there and it is finally happening again.  And in a healthy way.  Last time it was not all healthy.  I was not eating well, 200-500 calories a day and working out three hours a day.  I started that once I hit the plateau.  This will be good.

I have to go to a wedding in 10 days.  I am not sure what I am going to wear! I will have to go through my closet and find something cute.  Or maybe I will go shopping??? We will see.  It is a fairly informal wedding.  I will decide while packing on Sunday.  I have to head to one of the stores to do some training.  I think it will be good.  I will be working during the day and hanging out with friends at night.  Perfect days.  Will miss my Husband though.  I will be gone for a whole week.  Poor guy.  Home alone.

I should go.  In this last week though, I made cheese.  I promise to post about it soon.  I took pictures of the whole process so that you can all see what it is like.  Once it is somewhat cured and in the cheese cave, I will post everything.

Oh, and an update from yesterday? The call was definitely better than I thought.  And today? I have had no pain yet.  Things are looking up!!!

No comments: