Wednesday, June 15, 2011

June 6-15

Wow.

Life kinda takes you places you don't plan on sometimes, doesn't it?

My last 9 days.

  • Headaches.  5 days of splitting insane headaches that made me puke.  Could hardly move.  Didn't sleep.  Didn't function.  Hardest 5 days.....
  • Diet.  Managed to actually do it.  Managed to lose more weight! I gained on my trip and gained during the gorge phase but have lost all that and more.  I am now at 197.8 lbs and feeling amazing.  Weight wise.  And somehow have managed to not cheat once in all this health stuff.
  • Monday.  Had a gyno appointment I have been waiting months for.  Long story short
    • I have PCOS
    • My periods are insane
    • My periods almost kill me every month
    • I can't have kids
    • I want an ablation
  • Had the appointment.  Have irregular periods.  PCOS + irregular periods is high risk for cancer.
  • Doctor did a biopsy while doing the pap smear.
  • Hurt like hell
  • Screamed
  • Cried
  • Emotional trauma in a major way
  • Went back the next day as he decided to put in Mirena.  An IUD.  Had to do it the next day or wait 8 weeks.
  • Can't deal with my period any more
  • Had it put in
  • Hurt like hell.
  • Repeat of day one just worse.
  • Feeling insane pain now.

So, needless to say? Have watched a lot of TV, have been having many hot baths, and have not left my bedroom in days.  I suck.  I am in so much pain it is insane.  It is like insane cramps but all through my back and my stomach.  Full around not pleasant.  Husband has rocked though.  He brought me dinner in bed tonight and has had a lot of pity for me.  He was there for the procedure yesterday.  Was not happy about it.

But? I will be OK.  The pain will go away.  I will feel better soon.  I am still working and getting stuff done.  I am still doing a little every day.  I am a useless person most of the time, but I am still trying.

Please pray that the pain would go away.  My body will not accept pain killers.  No amount will take the edge off.  It sucks but what do I do.  Please pray.

No comments: