Friday, June 3, 2011

Bones, cancer, diets and rain

I am the world's worst blogger.

My goal this next month is to post more pictures.

Of my life, my family, my loves.

I will start that tomorrow.  I have to use my other computer to do that.

So, my week in the hoof.  I stayed at my grandparents house.  It was nice.  There was a lot of family drama and a lot of stress.  At this point? Not sure when I will go back.  My grandpa has cancer.  It is for sure.  They are not sure if it is prostrate cancer, but he has it all through his whole body in his bones.  His joints, his skull, his hips, his back.  It is everywhere.  It is hard to see.  He is getting really sore.  Most of my family are in denial.  I do believe that God can heal him, but at the same time? He is 81 years old.

In other news, because I am sick of writing about my grandpa, I am still down most of my weight! I gained two pounds in the hoof and that is OK.  I ate pasta today for the first time in 6 weeks.  I am curious if I gained weight.  I am thinking I might just have to go gluten free in order to keep the weight off.  That would suck.  I have done it before and I will do it again.  I have three weeks now of slowly adding food back into my diet to see if I gain weight from them.  Then I start this whole thing again! The whole three months.  I am hoping that I lose at least 30 lbs in the next session.  I have to go to a family reunion with Husbands family August long weekend and I would love to shock them with my skinny size! At that point, I should be in the last few days of my next section of this whole thing.  I could potentially be quite small! Last time any of them saw me, I was about 220 lbs.  I could be 170lbs when I see them! They are really big on size and treat you based on that.  Funny thing those people.  I can't wait to see their faces.

And in other news? Husband quit his job and is starting a new one on Monday.  I am so happy for him.  He was lied to at the last job.  They told him A and B happened.  It was too much and was making us both so unhappy and so he found a new one! This one will be even better.  Not year round and no company truck, but it should be OK.  We will make it work.

We are heading to breakfast tomorrow morning and then to the farmers market.  I am so excited to go on a hot date with him.  I love my Husband.  He is amazing.  I just love to hang out with him.  I am hoping I can convince him to go to two farmers markets tomorrow! I want to wander the one, but buy certain things at the other! Maybe.  We will see.  I will have to bribe him with something to get him to say yes I am thinking.  Hmmmmm..... we will see!

My new goal? One picture on here a day.  One picture about my day.  I am hoping to get a good one of the markets tomorrow!!!

Goodnight~

No comments: