Saturday, June 4, 2011

June 3



This is the center piece of our dining room.  This wall has close to 150 games on it.  It may sound insane, but I love it! I own maybe 50 of them.  Our roommate is a game designer and loves games.  This week, we have had three games nights.  I love them! It is nice to have a gamer in the house.  In this photo, some of my favorites are Pandemic, Carcassone, Dominion, On the Brink (yes there are two copies) and Catan.  Notice the puzzles in the middle? Funny story.  The Windsor box has a puzzle in it.  It is not of the house on the outside though.  It was a gift from my aunt.  She got it at a thrift store and went to do it, found a picture of a 1950's playboy playmate of the month girl.  It is so funny.  The only dirty thing is her nipples are showing.  It is the funniest thing though.  I love it.  It is my little secret puzzle on my pretty little shelf.  And now you all know this!

Do you play games? What are your favorites?

No comments: