Thursday, June 16, 2011

196 lbs

I want food.

I want a plate of veggies and rice and cheese.

Weird craving.

I know.

I am wanting food so bad today.

It is not that I am not eating, just that I am not eating what I want.

I also want to lose weight too.

I think I have figured out how to go to my cousins wedding and Husbands family reunion this summer and not have to worry about food.

And how to keep my sanity.

Instead of doing 6 weeks now, I am going to do three.

Then, I will set my metabolism for two weeks and then eat normal for one.

I will then start this again.

This means that I am able to eat, still limited, at both functions without making a big deal out of it.

I hope that it does not slow down my process.

I also want to start exercising again.

I am going to go get a one month pass to pool by my house.

I want to build some muscle and not just end up weak and flabby when this is done.

At the rate that I am losing, I could be done losing weight as early as end of August.

How crazy would that be?????

That is to a reasonable weight.

My goal?

145 lbs.

I think that will be a good size for me.

I might go smaller, but I will see how I feel at that point.

Now that I have a number, it feels good.

And who knows!

I might be done before that.

Time for bed.

Still hurting fairly bad.

Not a constant pain though like the last 3 days.

Hurts like hell while it hurts, but has taken the odd break today.

Night world!!!

No comments: