Monday, October 3, 2011

And....

She quits.

Not happily.

Never mind.  Who am I kidding! I was so happy to quit! I am now down at 184 lbs.  I am happy with that. I think I should just do a whole bunch of one weekers.  I can handle a week.  After that? MENTAL BREAKDOWN!!!!! You have no idea.  I started starving myself and thinking crazy thoughts.  Lost all my motivation in life.  It was nuts.  It is a good thing I started eating again.

Since then?

I have made


These are pumpkin whoopie pies with Cream cheese frosting in the middle.  To die for.  The recipe can be found here:

http://www.browneyedbaker.com/2010/09/29/pumpkin-whoopie-pies-maple-cream-cheese-frostin/

She is amazing.  Husband gave these a 13/10 which is unheard of.

I have also made him some amazing lunches, well prepped them.  He makes his own lunch.

I am a much happier person.  Try the recipe though.  They are supposedly amazing!

No comments: