Friday, October 28, 2011

Best hair ever!!!!!!

So, I have been scanning all my childhood pictures over the last few months.  I am using one of these:


This bad boy? A Fujitsu Scan Snap S1500.

 Would not do a photo project without it.

Anyways, back to my actual post.

I was scanning pictures from my sisters wedding and was

A. Shocked at how fat I was

B. Realized I was kinda cute!

C. Fell in love with my hair and remembered fighting with the hairdresser to do it.  I am so glad I did!


(Please note: these pictures are from 9 1/2 years ago.  If we look funny? Blame it on 2002)

My sister and I.  Don't we look alike? (please note the sarcasm)

The three siblings.  Wow.  I am short and fat! But love the glasses!

Wow.  Pre diet and breast reduction.  I make that other chick look tiny!

And the greatest hair ever!

2 comments:

Melissa A. said...

so how do you feel about the Fujitsu Scan Snap S1500 for bill scanning? i keep seeing the commercials for the 'neat' scanner but i keep reading bad reviews for it. And so researching it sounds like the Fujitsu Scan Snap S1500 has the same capabilities but i'm afraid to spend so much if it isn't going to work. I'd love to start scanning our bills and receipts and keep everything eletronically.

Also your hair and glasses are awesome in these pictures. LOVE them.

Dawn said...

Welcome to my blog! Thanks. I love the glasses and hair too. Such a good year! Personally? I love the Scan Snap. The photo project I am doing is around 16000 photos. Yes. That many '0's!! My mom was an insane picture taker. I love that I can scan more than one at a time (the most being 689 without a break :) ) and it is fast. I love that it scans the back and front if there is writing on it and connects them so that I can save my moms writing. I love that it takes all different sizes. I love that I can set it up to do amazing quality and put my photos right into iPhoto. The only con I have seen was when I was scanning old photos from sticky albums, some residue built up on the scan bars and I had to clean it. A dry micro fiber cloth was used and it is now perfect again! I would recommend it in a heart beat.