Saturday, October 15, 2011

Blogs I follow

I love some amazing blogs and therefore decided to link some of them here for you to look at!

Some of my favorites are:

www.bakersdozen.typepad.com  This blog is about an amazing family with 14 kids.  I don't have any but man would I give anything to be a fly on the wall in this family for a week.  They sound like what I wanted  in my own life!

Bowerpowerblog.com  This blog is written by an amazing woman.  She is a mom, photographer, homemaker, and decorates constantly.  Love how she writes.  Makes you want to be her friend.

www.younghouselove.com Married couple.  Home decor guru's! Super popular and human and normal.  Great ideas to decorate on a dime! Or a nickel!

http://www.twopeasandtheirpod.com/  Amazing cook.  Her baking is incredible! Have not made a bad recipe off of here yet!

These are a few of the ones I love.  I will post more soon! What are you interested in? What blogs do you follow on a regular basis? I follow about 40 blogs.  Ouch! Let me know what you are interested in! I might follow one that would work for you!

No comments: