Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Lake Louise....so amazing

The Canadian Rockies.

Lake Louise.

The Chateau.

Fairmont.

Where Husband takes me for a night to cheer me up.


View from our room :)



4 km walk around one side of the lake.

Isn't it amazing?





Crazy minerals make it the most amazing color.






Self portrait fail?


Amazing flowers everywhere.




Amazing steak bites appetizer.

They were so incredibly tender.


Best nachos I have ever had.

Three layers thick.

In a cast iron skillet.

Incredible.



Front of hotel.


Funny story.

As we were walking around the outside,

this pair of underwear came flying out of nowhere.

Hit Husband on the back of his head.

I giggled.



1 comment:

Melissa A. said...

I think that's the first time I've thought..hmmm...I might want to visit Canada. :) Beautiful hotel and scenery. And...flying underwear, what more could a tourist want.