Saturday, July 21, 2012

Random July Happiness and Photos


More Muttart! Are these not the most amazing orchids ever??


Or these ones?


Old faithful.  These are still one of my favorites


Can you see his annoyance that I am taking pictures again?


Husband? I love that this picture makes you look bald even though you aren't.


Me.


Canada Day at the Legislature buildings.  Coolest fountain!


More people


All the fountains are open for swimming in this city.  Kinda funny!


Alberta Government buildings


This year was the 100 year anniversary



So funny.  These guys got caught walking with open beer so the cops made them dump it out. Then made them dump out the other 22 beers that were in their backpack! They were so mad and kept spilling it on themselves.  We watched and laughed.


Our group watching and laughing!



Husband came home from work late last night finally! I am so glad that we are enjoying our weekends together these days! Only problem? He wants to sleep and do nothing all weekend and I want to go out and do stuff as I have typically spent most of my week in the house and working.  I think I might bail on him and go out on my own today!

I am thinking of hitting up Taste of Edmonton and then Capital X.

Hopefully I will take a few pictures!

No comments: