Sunday, July 15, 2012

Paint is my nemesis and best friend


We decided to paint this long wall in our house.  It is the dining room/living room wall.



We knew we wanted gray, but could not decide on a shade so we painted 5 color stripes of different shades, on 3 different sections to see it in all different lighting.








Even the dog joined in on the decision making! This is the day we painted and so everything is moved out of the way and a huge mess.





The finished wall.  I like it.  Not in love though.  I think the color is a little too blue for me.  I will put up with it though.  Maybe once there is are on that wall.  For now it is just  big boring wall.

I am thinking a lighter shade but more gray for the bedroom.


Pretty please Husband? Paint this room?

1 comment:

Melissa A. said...

This is my exact problem with gray. I can just not find the one that isn't blueish..or brownish..or pinkish...why is it so hard to find just plain gray. I do like the color though, its so striking against your white baseboards, it looks lovely.