Wednesday, July 11, 2012

New Bedroom soon!!!!

Hello Blog! I am back! Life got a little insane and kind of imploded there and I went into a fairly hefty funk but I am back again.  And have a few posts ready to go!

Husband and I are enjoying the sun and the heat right now but I am thinking paint! And bedding! And other pretty things for my room.

When we moved into this house, we bought a new bed frame as our other one fell apart.

We chose:


This is from Urban Barn.

We love it.  It is kinda fun and leather and soft and we just really like it! The problem is? Our room is blah.  And the white is not helping.  So I went back to the store and picked up this bedding:


LOVE IT! I can't wait to have it on the bed.  I am waiting though until I paint the walls.  I am wanting to paint it:


Gray by Benjamin Moore

I still need to paint.  I have white bedside tables and some funky white lamps.  I want to accent it with teal, red or yellow.  Or maybe orange.  Something pretty and fun.

What do you think? I just want to use the bedding so bad!!!!!! Husband, can we pretty please paint soon? In this 30+ degree heat? Pretty please cause you love me?????





1 comment:

Melissa A. said...

OMG I LOVE ALL OF THAT! Paint the gray and paint the headboard wall the teal..or something. So awesome, I expect pictures when it's done.