Friday, May 18, 2012

5 minute perspective

Its Friday Morning and I saw this idea on a friends blog. Although, I am not doing exactly the same challenge (linking to friends etc..), I thought it would be a fun idea. 
Here's what to do:
1. Write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking
2. Comment if you do one too, so I can read yours! :)





Starting the clock.




I have complained on here lately due to stress and at the end of the day? I need to appreciate my life more.  I have more company coming tonight.  It is causing me to feel tired and they are not even here yet! But they are coming to visit because they love me.  They love us.  They want time with us.  These same people have offered to stay in hotels if that is easier and to bring all their own bedding.  I laughed at them and invited them over to stay on my bedding.  I really do love when people are here.  Our house is so quiet and it gets too quiet sometimes.  It is nice to see people.  I need to stop complaining :) And some positives? Husband is enjoying his new job.  I have an awesome marriage.  I have a cute as pie little home.  That desperately needs paint and color! But it is ours.  I have a new Blog/life friend who I am adoring more with each email.  I have dreams and goals.  I have life.  And that is huge. As to this weekend? I am going to get organized today so that I don't have to stress about it all day and when they arrive? I will just love them and host them with joy.  I will just spend time with them.  Laughing and playing games and eating yummy food and just being.  I am still on the hunt for something to do with the kids tomorrow though.  It might rain here which cancels all my plans so far! We will have to play it by ear.






All done.


I hope that all of you have an amazing weekend and I will be back soon!







1 comment:

Ruth said...

I really like this idea! I think I will do it more often! Its nice to write a little something & to have a little snapshot into your friends' lives too!! :)