Thursday, May 17, 2012

Company #3

Life will return to normal next week.  I will make it!

In the last 3 weeks, we have packed a house, moved, unpacked and set up house, had three sets of company (one for a week, 6 for a week and 2 for a day).  Husband has started a new job, I have tried to work, cleaned our house and now we await more company tomorrow! We also have our 12th wedding anniversary this weekend and Husbands birthday on Tuesday!

I am tired just typing that! But it is almost done.  The laundry is almost caught up and life will return to your regularly scheduled program after these cute pictures:

Go carting with my nephew

Play dates at the park

Visiting the zoo and laughing as we saw elephants go at it!

Crazy kid pics

Spa day with the nieces for their first streaks


Shopping afterwards!

Someone got a new wardrobe!

Seeing a sign that made us giggle!

Playing with my nephew and letting him eat my bracelet

Fake smiling for the cameras

Decorating for a reception and attending a wedding

Posing by the worlds biggest eater egg.


This is some of what I have done over the last two weeks! And it has been amazing.  I love all 6 of those kids like crazy and get to see two of them again tomorrow!

My cousin, his two kids, his girlfriend and another cousin (brother of the first) and his wife are all coming for the long weekend.  I am trying to think of amazing things to do! We will see.... if nothing else? I will hide in my room and sleep like a baby :)


Sidenote: From my office window, I look out over dirt and a construction zone.  When we moved in I could see 4 houses.  Now there are 6 and another basement was just poured.  Crazy!

1 comment:

Melissa A. said...

Hey! Our anniversary is on Friday! (16 years). Long lost I'm tellin' ya.