Monday, May 21, 2012

Weekends and Anniversaries

This weekend was a rush! We had more company which was awesome.  I say that kinda seriously! Only a little sarcasm.

My nephew.  Could he be any cuter?

Friday night they arrived and we had a wonderful night of visiting and just relaxing.  On Saturday, we rode the LRT to the farmers market downtown and checked that out.  We then went to the park and just chilled. 

My niece.  Can you tell they are siblings?

 That night, they all went elsewhere for dinner (other family in town) so husband and I went to the movies and had a date night! It was so nice.  We watched Battleship.  Kinda liked it! Not too much of a story line but the main character was good eye candy and so I stayed.


This is Dr. Murray.  He is actually a lawyer who just graduated law school but I call him Dr.  Isn't he cute? And doesn't he look annoyed at me?


Sunday was our wedding anniversary.  We are known for not doing anything for the day so I was happy that we did something fun! It was our 12th anniversary btw.  We had breakfast in the morning and skipped church which was bad of us.  We then headed out to some botanical gardens near the city. 190 acres of amazingness! And it was lovely and warm :)


Who wouldn't want to wander through this!





These are the fools I spent the day with.  My cousins kids, his lovely amazing can't wait to get to know better girlfriend, Husband and my cousin and his lovely wife


That night, we hired a babysitter and we all went out for dinner and to see Avengers.  It was soooo good! And again with the eye candy! It was a lot of fun.  I hope that next years anniversary is even better! Maybe it will involve a little weekend away? Husband? Are you reading this????

All in all? It was good.


12 years.  Well Husband? We did it.  We have made it to 12.  How amazing is that! I think back to our wedding day and to our naive excitement and happiness and am so glad that we said I do.  We were meant for each other.  You are my rock.  My strength.  You make me laugh harder than anyone I have ever met.  You are a strong and capable man and a wonderful provider and leader in our home.  Thank you for asking me and choosing me.  Thank you for standing up there that day with that little grin and for promising to be my "bestest" friend for life.  I can't imagine life without you in it! You are an amazing wonderful beautiful human and and I love that you still give me "chivers" and goosebumps.  Looking forward to the next 12 even more! Let's make year 13 the best one yet.

1 comment:

Melissa A. said...

Happy Anniversary :)