Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday 5: Good and Bad

 Good

  1. I went on a date with a friend and had Pinkberry.  I had the original with strawberries, kiwi, cap'n crunch cereal and almonds.  It was yummy.  And the date was a lovely breather too!
2.    I got to bring home my fun pottery! This was one of the things I made.  Was supposed to be a candle holder but seeing as I don't like to follow rules, I made it a queen bee in her hive with a man that she kidnapped and is holding ransom.  Hes.  His arm is nasty.  Yes he is crying out for help.  My instructor when she finished laughing congratulated me on my creativity.  And then asked how old I was :) It makes me happy.


3.     I got a quite a bit of work done.  Had two amazing meetings and a phone call that encouraged me and made me feel better about the business that I own.  I am now looking forward to the next 5 years!

My 82 year old grandma on her cell phone.  Can I just say how funny it looks to me? And no.  She doesn't dye her hair.

4.     I made salad for lunch and or dinner 3 days this week.  Amazing salad.  Load with goodies.  My favorite so far? Lettuce, chicken, corn, avocados, radishes, tomatoes, orange pepper, jack cheese, banana peppers, and balsamic vinaigrette dressing.  So yummy.

5.    That Husband is coming home today :)


Bad

  1. Big Red had a horrible week.  Which meant I lost my temper a few times and felt overwhelmed a lot this week.
  2. Husband was gone all week.
  3. I had horrible sleeps and woke up each night  between 3 and 5 and couldn't fall back asleep for hours.
  4. Due to #1 I missed out on a lot of business stuff that had to happen this week and now I have an insane week next week.
  5. I felt sad a lot this week.

AMAZING

I LOST 4 LBS THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I love reading your blog posts. I'm terrible with the comments but just wanted you to know.