Thursday, September 27, 2012

No more Mister Nice Guy

Remember that song?

My last button was pushed this morning.

And it was pushed hard.

I gave an inch? He took 14 miles.

No more.

Welcome to Mean Auntie

You are not here for fun and games anymore.  This will be the hardest year of your life.  Figure it out.  No more second chances.  No more fun and games.  None.  When I tell you that you have to be up for school and ready to start at 9am? You will be ready.  At 9:01 you will be getting a bucket of ice cold water thrown in your face.  Yes you will.  Can't keep your room clean? Funny thing.  I can clean it for you and you can pay me for every item that you want back.  This could get costly.  Don't want to do school work with me? Husband is more than willing to do it with you all weekend.  That means early mornings and long days of school work and no fun.  You want treats? Earn them.  You don't like that food? Starve.  Nice Auntie is not working and you have officially pushed her too far.  Things are about to change.

Harsh? Probably.

Necessary? Absolutely.

Pray for strength that I don't kill him this week.  Not joking.

No comments: