Thursday, September 20, 2012

I win!!!!!

Today? has had its moments :) Big Red had a physical today which went really well.  The typical...lose weight, everything else is looking good and work on the bed wetting.  Really???? That is all you got? Working on it all.

For a treat for doing so well (these kinds of things make him a little twitchy) we went for lunch after.  So much laughter happened! It was amazing! I had him giggling so hard at one point he could barely breathe! I was trying to get a picture of him and this is what I got.  Isn't he handsome?








This is the best I got.

Can I just say the use of hair gel is making me smile? We have told him he can style it how he wants.  Too funny.  You should see the things he does!!!

So after lunch, I locked him out of the car and yelled DANCE out the window.  Does anyone get that?



The poor child.  This could be a long year for him!!!




1 comment:

Melissa A. said...

Love the haircut and the style he's giving it!