Sunday, September 23, 2012

Mini meltdown


This handsome man had a hard evening.

Husband is leaving tomorrow for 5 or 6 days.

We have been talking about it for over a week.

He realized it all of a sudden and had a melt down.

Poor kid.

So in love with him.

It is hard.

I want Husbands time right now due to the fact that I will miss him too.

But I have walked away.

Husband and Big Red are playing games together.

Alone.

Having fun.

Making sure that Big Red knows he is loved and cared for.

Having talks about behaviour for this week.

And I am alone.

Folding laundry and thinking this 10 months is going to be a lot of me giving.

My time.

My energy.

My Husband.

I will adjust.

I will be ok.

I have had him for 16 years already.

But I am jealous sometimes.

Of the attention he gets.

Big Red.  Not Husband.




Please pray for me as well as him this week.

We will both need it.

No comments: