Friday, September 18, 2009

Huh....

I am here.

I arrived around noon.

I am terrified.

I spent the day driving around LA wondering what I was doing here.

It finally hit me.

I am here to deal with the past.

I am alone.

I don't deal well with being alone.

I am getting really depressed.

I am trying hard to not be depressed.

I am trying hard to be happy.

I wish that someone was here for me. Someone to make me happier. Someone to get my mind off of my life right now.

But no.

I am alone.

And I need to be.

I need to build my strength.

I need to figure out who I really am.

I need to figure out how to deal with my life on my own with no ones help but Gods.

I need to do this.

I think that I will go to Disneyland tomorow.

After all, it is the happiest place on earth, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BABY, YOU ROCK. HANG IN THERE. BE STRONG. I AM HERE WAITING FOR YOU.
LOVE ME