Wednesday, September 23, 2009

UL.....Day 4

How can I be this angry? How can I have this much hurt? It started at such a young age and it has continued for so long! I feel ready to explode.

John Townsend prayed with me today and asked for my contact information. He wants to find me a phsycologist. Ouch. I knew I needed it, but to be told by someone like that was kinda tough. He then told me that I need a long term person. That I need to go at least 2 times a week and for a few years minimum.

How do I tell people that? How do I deal with the backlash? For some reason, a lot of people that I know think that therapy if for idiots.

Well world? I AM AN IDIOT!!! I guess.

I am tired. I am tired of feeling this way. I want this week to end. I want to go home and start the changes that I need in my life. I need some. I need to make some boundaries. It is time that I start protecting me. My time, my heart and my values. I need to add some growth to my days. I need to start a schedule. I need some changes.

Now to actually do them.

Anyone want to be my accountability person?!?!?

No comments: